1. Pop-up "food truck" stores to bring shoes to customers
2. Nationally recognized fitter certification programs or college degrees in shoe fitting
3. 3D printed products (no inventory/best JIT inventory)
4. Disposable motion capture sensors for gait analysis
5. Drive through window for return customers
6. Gait analysis over Skype or FaceTime and then a file for a custom 3D print shoe emailed
7. Sensors that recognize return customers in the parking lot so that shoes can be pulled out of the backroom before they walk in the door.
8. Stores that go total old school and hand customize everything
9. Smart shelving with sensors that send your buying software info about inventory levels
10. No register counter. All transactions done by handheld devices by staff wherever they are in store
Leave a Reply.
About Adam's 10 IDea Blog
Borrowing from James Altucher's "Daily Practice" I present my occasional 10 Idea lists, written in 2016. Some ideas a good, many of them are not. Please feel free to use the ideas you like.