10 ideas to appreciate your customers
1. Say "thank you" and mean it (because, admit it, you think they need to thank you for your expertise)
2. Make it personal, tell them about yourself, be willing to look insecure or foolish
3. Post pictures of customers in social media
4. Put up pictures of customers in the store
5. Give hugs when appropriate
5b. Give high fives otherwise
6. Set-up a customer advisory panel and ask for feedback (buy them beer and pizza)
7. If you add products based on a customer suggestion send them a thank you note
8. Send handwritten thank you notes to you best customers
9. Have stickers on hand and give to all the kids in the store
10. Admit your mistakes (we've all messed up a special order, just be honest about and fix your mistake)
Leave a Reply.
About Adam's 10 IDea Blog
Borrowing from James Altucher's "Daily Practice" I present my occasional 10 Idea lists, written in 2016. Some ideas a good, many of them are not. Please feel free to use the ideas you like.