10 running related blog posts I like to write but not sure how to do it without making enemies
1. Do the ends justify the means in the Olympics
2. Why obstacle course racing is not that tough, running a 8k cross-country race is way tougher and that is why nobody likes to do it
3. I hate fad diets
4. Direct marketing of brands
to consumers works because humans are suckers
5. Why USA should stop sending cheating sprinters to the Olympics
6. The Internet and social media has caused the slowdown in the average finish times at The Boston Marathon
7. Why I will never train for and run the Boston
8. Why hero worship hurts US distance running on the international scene
9. Many running shoe stores are behind the times and should just close before they cause us all agony
10. There's no more innovation in running shoes because running shoe companies are led by managers not entrepreneurs.
Leave a Reply.
About Adam's 10 IDea Blog
Borrowing from James Altucher's "Daily Practice" I present my occasional 10 Idea lists, written in 2016. Some ideas a good, many of them are not. Please feel free to use the ideas you like.