1. Park a logo'd vehicle in front of my closest competitor (big box store, don't do to another running store), play loud music and give out coupons all day
2. Put coupons/fliers on windshields in the parking lot of a sporting goods store.
3. Do my distance runs inside a mall wearing logo'd apparel or a shoe costume
4. Replace all the paper beer coasters at a local bar with coasters with my stores name on them
5. Set-up a finish chute and arch on a park path and cheer people who run through it....boo people who avoid it
6. Act like I get hurt while running in a park, then when people try to help tell them that only the people who work at "that great running store in town" can fix it and ask for a ride there.
7. Try to photobomb celebrity pictures wearing logo'd apparel
8. Set up waterstops at races I don't officially sponsor
9. Hire a band to play an impromptu concert in front of the store
10. When I sell products online if someone within 10 miles of the store makes and order I'll personally deliver it instead of using mail and let them know that a real store is only 10 miles away